How can I register a return with an account?

How can I register a return with an account?

To return your purchased part with a Rounded account, please follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your account

2. Go to the upper right corner and click on 'My account. After this, you can fill in your e-mail and password.

3. In the menu that popups, click on create a return request

Address for returns:


Dep. Return and Reclamation

Address: NOBELWEG 4 to 22A

ZIPCODE + CITY: 4462 GK Goes

COUNTRY: the Netherlands

VAT: NL178220632B01*

, for

    • Related Articles

    • How can I register a return as a guest?

      Did you place your order without creating an account? Please send the package to the address below. It is very important that you add the printed packing slip or invoice to the package. Do not forget to write the reason of return on the packing slip ...
    • In how many days do i need to send my return product back to Rounded?

      If the product did not meet your expectations, was double or wrongly ordered you can send the product back to us within 1 month after delivery, or Rounded must be informed about the return by an RMA request through your account within 30 days or an ...
    • Where is Rounded located and where are we shipping from? is located in the Netherlands (Holland). All the shipments are done from our distribution center in Goes (the Netherlands)
    • How can I change the currency on the Rounded web page?

      The currency on the Rounded web page can be changed to 11 different currency variations! This can be done by clicking on the € the blue line above on the web, also you can select another language next to it on the flag. The currency can be changed ...
    • Can Rounded change the Invoice such as gift or sample?

      No, we can not change anything on the invoice, not with the prices and also not send it as a sample because of the fact that this is illegal to change it! Also, we will not send it as a gift since an invoice is needed for the customs. Note: Comments ...